Tuesday 20 May 2014

Review: Original Source Bodywash


In my bathroom cupboard I have a basket of over twenty body washes however after trying one of the Original Source shower gels just before Christmas I have been neglecting the rest of my collection. It is now a must have for me and I don't think I could go back to another brand of body wash/shower gel. 

If you have never tried anything by Original Source you are missing out! They are a fun brand that make Shower gels, Hand Washes as well as a Men's Range. Their products use natural ingredients, they don't test on animals and they strive to make showering and bathing an experience instead or a routine.

The Original Source shower gels smell delicious! They come in an extensive range of intense scents including Vanilla Milk & Raspberry, Mint & Tea Tree, Lime Shower, Shea Butter & Honey, Lavender & Tea Tree, Lemon & Tea Tree, XXX Black Mint as well as a couple of limited editions including Chocolate & Mint (My all time favorite!) and Pink Grapefruit. 

I have used up at least four bottles of these and just started another. I am completely in love with these! To me they are the perfect shower gel, they foam up nicely and clean perfectly. Leaving you feeling fresh and moisturized not to mention smelling amazing! Through out the day you get whiff's of the scent without smelling too intense like you have dumped a whole bottle of lolly scented perfume on you which is what I have found some sweet scented body washes to do. 

The Original Source comes in a thin bottle that easily fits into any shower caddy or on any shower shelf and contains 250mls of product. You can pick one up from most supermarkets and chemists for under five dollars making it an absolute steal! I can not recommend these enough! Go smell one for yourself today. 

http://www.originalsource.com.au/





No comments:

Post a Comment